Rules & Regulations
1. Reserve the front seats for seniors and people with disabilities.
2. Respect others personal boundaries.
3. You are responsible for contacting the BART office when you need to cancel a ride.
4. Do not distract the driver. The driver is responsible for the safety of the bus and its passengers.
5. Keep the isles clear of personal belongings
(this includes strollers) to prevent accidents.
6. Animals are not allowed on the buses unless they are for the
service of a person with a disability and are wearing a service animal vest.
7. Absolutely NO SWEARING, SMOKING, DRINKING of
alcoholic beverages, LITTERING, LOUD NOISES, OR VIOLENCE
8. No personal "errand stops." Once you leave the bus, the driver must continue route and you will need to pay a new fare upon returning to the bus.
Failure to follow the rules and regulations of the BART buses may
result in a loss of ridership privileges.